Hi,I am Isaac Faith a new blog user,I am a writer I love articles and I speak through any kind of writing.I hope you enjoy all my posts here. thank you.
THE LADIES MESSAGE
This article is about our lives,body,prestige and respect. We are the cause of whatever happens to us,you may look flamboyant and beautiful but may not have the ability to think this out. A woman is entitled to a certain prestige from birth but it is left to her from that moment to keep this prestige and respect instilled in her if she wants. Someone once said to; "Ladies take care of yourselves because some guys will use you, use your body,your heart,your brain and your soul join, damage your reputation and finally marry a beautiful wife and become born again. As if that is not enough use you as testimony in Church." But I will ask a question; who did this man get married to? A woman just like yourself. Are women not part of the testimonial congregation? Of course there are, my point here is it is not the wife's fault nor the congregation's, it is you the Lady who littered and gave yourself freely to be used as he likes,this make...
Thanks
ReplyDelete